- THE FEMALE ALWAYS MAKES THE RULES.
- The rules are subject to change at any time without prior
- No male can possibly know all the rules. Nearly all females are
born with this knowledge.
- If the female suspects the male knows all the rules, she may
immediately change some or all of the rules.
- THE FEMALE IS NEVER WRONG.
- If the female is wrong, it is because of a misunderstanding, which
was a direct result of something the male did or said wrong.
- If rules # 6 applies, the male must apologize immediately for
causing the misunderstanding.
- THE FEMALE CAN CHANGE HER MIND AT ANY GIVEN POINT IN TIME.
- The male must never change his mind without express written consent
from the female.
- THE FEMALE HAS EVERY RIGHT TO BE ANGRY OR UPSET AT ANY TIME.
- The male must remain calm at all times, unless the female wants him
to be angry or upset.
- The female must, under no circumstances, let the male know whether
or not she wants him to be angry or upset.
- ANY ATTEMPT TO CHANGE THESE RULES COULD RESULT IN SEVERE BODILY
Offered with tongue firmly in cheek; don't take this too seriously!
Origin uncertain, but I saw something like this on a tea towel in a nice
tourist shop near Recess in Connemara, County Galway, Ireland in the
summer of 1996.